BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday To Me~


Is Officially 21 on 9/8/09



9/8/ is the date. I am officially 21 today. Dearest family and friends, thank you for all the greetings. Thanks for the treat to my friend Rafi and to my beloved mom for the great dinner!

So much has happened in the past one year. It was only a short one year, yet I've learned and experienced a lot.


During National Day 08

During Mauludir Rasul

Vain-ing in MJ's parking lot

1)I've learned that with resolute motivation and discipline, you can achieve anything...but not everything..




@JP for the longest satay event


Eating kebab @ our balcony in Courtyard Mariott, Gold Coast

Roleplaying for TCN



2)Life is full of joy. I've learned to explore every bit of what life has to offer. I started to enjoy attending events, carnivals and the like..





@Swensens

@Korean Restaurant

3)I've learned to be more health-conscious. I started watching my weight, trying to be more active by engaging in sport activities. Which have contributed to my success in achieving my current weight..

Hiking @Tasek Lama

During the Swine Flue 'era'


4)I've learned to be closer to god..Alhamdulillah..There is no god but Allah..


@Rizqun, during INC 2008



@Big Papa's Restaurant


Norra's Bro wedding


5)Learned the meaning of love...and the inevitable pain that comes with it when everything just doesn't go the way you hoped it will...






During the pet show @Kiulap

@HPC


Whatever changes the years may bring us..I will always be me.. the way I am, the way that I ever will be... :)

Assalamualaikum


With love,
Gr347 K

0 comments: