BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

6th July 2009

Went to Hua Ho Qlap today and bought something for Elmo..





It's a 180mm Aquarium. Costs me $2.80 . It's big enough for his current size I think.

Next, I have to fill it with potsoil before it's ready. And maybe put in some decorations(leaves? barks?) if I have the time.

Elmo isn't doing anything interesting this time. Didn't even eat his noodles :p . I'm not worried though, it's probably an indication of molting (tukar kulit) or maybe he's just not feeling hungry. I'm keeping a close observation for the moment.



This is Elmo, 6 hours earlier



This is Elmo, 6 hours later




Now, about noodles..






They're doing ok.....in fact, they're doing great! I'm quite surprised . I didn't do anything to these guys since I bought it. I'd put them inside my drawer and assured myself that I'm not keeping dozens of disgusting worms inside my room.

They looked even more active than the day I bought them (crawling around, jumping happily etc , that's quite active in worm world :p) and I can see some cacoons forming up ! Yay !

Good for the worms, bad for Elmo ! I'm not sure if Elmo likes beetles, and I'm not keen on cutting their guts off their shell either.




Ok, enough with the disgusting stuff, here are some pics to clean your mind a bit.




Watcha lookin at??

Took some random pics of our cats. The one on the left is Eira, next to her is Castello (If I'm not mistaken). They're mixed Persians and are only months old and their mother, Isabella, remains to be found :( .





This is their sister/brother (not sure of it's gender XD) Furball. She's also my cat(from now on she's female, just too tired to type both he and she). She's a bit on the lazy side, just like Elmo !


Right, that's all I can write about at the moment. This blog is turning into a zoo O_o







0 comments: