BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chillax~

Went to Gadong with Cam, Safwan and Bih and treated them for dinner @ La Mee . As usual, ordered Buttermilk La Mee w/ Fish Fillet and Tea C Ping Godzilla. Wasn't able to finish my Mee though. I'm losing my touch ! Thankfully, someone was there to 'vacuum' the leftovers.



My favourite




A closer look: Tea + Milk + Gula Melaka + Ice Cream + Whipped Cream + Serbuk Milo =
Tea C Ping Special Godzilla ($3.50)



A closer look: Special La Mee noodles savoured with delicate mix of buttermilk topped with crispy fish fillets = Buttermilk La Mee w/ Fish fillet($6.50)



Unfortunately, I couldn't finish my food. As the picture shows, I didn't manage to finish even half of the plate. Refund $3.25 plz?




Located in Gadong, further along the shops in front of Jaya Hypermart, La Mee Restaurant probably serves one of the best noodles in town. You should try dining in if you haven't !



Now, talking about noodles...(do not proceed if you are squemish)











Ta-da!




No, it's not one of the menus in La Mee (La Mee Bread Crumbs? :p) They're mealworms. Good food for lizards, fishes and Athropods. Good food for Elmo. About $2.50 for one container, these things contain 40-50% of protein and fat (as if anyone cares :p).

They can bite and crawl with their little feet near their heads. They're a disgusting bunch and I wished they sell these things dead.




These things are so disgusting, I didn't even dare to open the lid. Last thing I want is an outbreak of mealworms in my room




The seller told me to cut these things in 3 pieces before feeding them to Elmo. Probably because Elmo is too small to wrestle these things alive and they can bite back too. Now tell me, how the hell am I going to cut these things without opening the lid and touching them -_-" .

What I am more concerned about is, in time mealworms will evolve into beetles when matured. I'm afraid I have to pre-cut these things before that happens. Argh~!



Mealworms: Finger lickin' good ?







0 comments: