BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Educational Trip To Brisbane



We've just returned from our educational trip to Brisbane and Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. It was a one week vacation, er i mean, trip :p from 24th June to 1st July



Pre-sunrise taken from my seat. It was a 6 hours flight from Brunei to Brisbane.


.

This is the hotel where we stay in Gold Coast, Courtyard Marriott. We conquered the upper floors (31 - 34) at that time.

Relaxing near the beach in Surfer's Paradise, Gold Coast



The things where all my money went to


Savoring the delightful taste of Aussie's AUD$7.50 Kebab at our room's balcony

Taken outside Pacific Fair, Gold Coast


A kangaroo in Paradise Country. They were tame as cats, to my surprise.
Just after watching the Dolphin Show in Sea World.


Taken outside Warner Bros Movie World. I managed to bring home an Australian Chewing Gum on my shoe


Finally, the beautiful sunrise taken from our balcony. Hope I can come back here someday~.


0 comments: